Concept Leg Levelers

Anybody use these on kitchen cabinet installs?
Concept Leg Levelers as shown here. http://www.scherrs.com/our_products/rta/subbase.htm
Thoughts, comments, random musings....
Bueller?
Wyatt Wright wrote:

IIRC Jim Tolpin recommends them in his book "Building Traditional Kitchen Cabinets."
http://tinyurl.com/234ul
-- Mark
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.no.spam.net says...

this sort of leg on a traditional kitchen? regards Russell
Wyatt Wright wrote...

Not this particular brand, but I use a similar version. With them, leveling cabinets is a snap, even when the subfloor isn't flat, smooth or level. I get mine from Custom Service Hardware. Excellent prices and service.
http://www.cshardware.com/products.htm
I buy drawer slides from them, too, including their concealed roller slides (Blum Solo type). Wish they made a Tandem knock-off!
Just a satisfied customer.
Jim
Not that brand but a similar type. I used them on some built in cabinets. It made them much easier to get level and then the toe kicks just snap into place. In my case there is molding keeping the toe kick from coming off, but it could be easly removed in a regular cabinet configuration. I got the idea from Danny Proulux I think.
Bernie