Combination Outfeed Table and Air Filtration Unit

Severl years ago either Wood Magazine or American Woodworker had plans for a combination roll around Outfeed Table and The unit also accomodated a squirrel cage blower air filtration unit. I built it and it has worked well for me.
However, I can't remember where the plans were and now find that I need to replace the squirrel cage blower. <BLUSH> I can't remember how to get inside the durned thing!
Can anyone tell me what issue it was in?
Thanks.
"GrayFox" <

Chainsaw