Combination Outfeed Table and Air Filtration Unit

Severl years ago either Wood Magazine or American Woodworker had plans for a combination roll around Outfeed Table and The unit also accomodated a squirrel cage blower air filtration unit. I built it and it has worked well for me.

However, I can't remember where the plans were and now find that I need to replace the squirrel cage blower. I can't remember how to get inside the durned thing!

Can anyone tell me what issue it was in?

Thanks.

Reply to
GrayFox

"GrayFox" <