cncrouter and grape design

My husband has a cnc router and we are looking for the grape and vine clip art that is used a lot on the backs of benches. We always see this design especcially around amish country. Does anyone know where I can get it?
She in PA wrote:

I suspect you can find something you like at the site below. Notice that they sell whole packages of related patterns for what I think is a fair price (most seem to be $8-$12)). I have no affiliation.
http://www.carvingpatterns.com/product_p/cp068.htm
Bill

If it is dimensional (3D) art you're after, here is some: http://www.vectorart3d.com/store/index.cfm?q=grapes
If it is just flat (2.5D?) for v-carving, then any vector grape bunch will do. Shutterstock offers good deals. Or you make your own in Illustrator.
If you have a photograph of what you have in mind, send it to me.

One solution - take a picture of the design you like. Use some photo- editing software to sharpen the edges, increase the contrast, reduce the number of colors - even "distort" the image or change the proportions.
When we did our Rooster outline for the design on our deck (facing roosters on the gates), I basically did the same thing. Print the result out and take it to a Staples or other Print Center and have them blow it up to the exact size you want/need.
I did this for the scroll work thingy I used across the entrance to the chicken yard - came out fine.