CNC Antics.... (for those who have an interest in this sorta thang.)

Page 2 of 2
On 1/31/2012 5:14 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Piddling around in the shop - it's good for the soul! Glad to hear you're getting back to it. Enjoy!
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:14:13 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Sorry to hear you were down, but sometimes the refocus is very good for the health and well being, as well as focus.
Mike m
I think my main "operating systems" is sharp blades/tools. There are times when being in the shop is almost blah (rainy day maybe), though I wouldn't want to be somewhere else. Rather than work on a project, I use the time to sharpen things. Seems, next work event always goes much smoother.
Hope you're feeling better, soon.
Sonny