cmt products in southern ontario

Hello everyone, in the market for a router table fence, have the cmt raised panel set, after watching the video the fence they used seemed well suited , anyone have one? Any suggestions on where to buy one in southern ontario or does somewone know of a better fence? TIA John
Hello everyone, in the market for a router table fence, have the cmt raised panel set, after watching the video the fence they used seemed well suited , anyone have one? Any suggestions on where to buy one in southern ontario or does somewone know of a better fence? TIA John

Define Southern Ontario. David Eisan, a regular here on the wreck, is affiliated with a tool supply place in London, but I don't know the name of it.
Through some friends I found a General dealer in Hamilton (damn CRS--name escapes me), but they're more for floor tools rather than accessories, and in any event they don't have much of a showroom.
Well, that was a big load of non-help, wasn't it?
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod wrote:

I am not sure what fence you mean. But there are some sales sites on my links page.. All in One has router fences - so does Home Hardware... BusyBee etc...
http://woodwork.pmccl.com/Business/linksbusiness.htm

Federated Tool Supply Co. Ltd., based in London, Ontario. We are 200 km (120 miles) east of Detroit/Windsor and 200 km west of Toronto.
www.federatedtool.com
Our web site sucks, but we are working on it.
We are a full line dealer for CMT.
David.

raised
,
or
Try to catch a few showings of your prairie province countrymen on The Router Workshop before you invest anything in a fence except a scrap and perhaps a pass over the jointer.
http://www.oak-park.com /

Yup
http://www.jessem.com/dealers.htm