Clear Baseplate for Craftsman Routers?

I'm looking for somewhere that sells clear (Round) baseplates for Craftsman routers.
I looked at Rockler, but no luck, several other places too. Rockler has one (not round) that would probably work that is supposed to help prevent tipping, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help.
Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Xlat wrote:

... Just go to your local glass shop and buy a chunk of whatever size you want -- it'll cut easily and is readily trued up.
Lee Valley, Home Depot, Loews, and, would you believe, Sears.
--
PDQ --
| I'm looking for somewhere that sells clear (Round) baseplates for | Craftsman routers. | | I looked at Rockler, but no luck, several other places too. Rockler | has one (not round) that would probably work that is supposed to help | prevent tipping, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help. | | Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Not to mention Woodcraft.
--Steve
PDQ wrote:

Ok, how about a model number or something since everyone is in such a helpful mood? I looked at Rockler, didn't make the road trip to the other stores and didn't find the part on their websites.
Oh, BTW, I'll bet Dairy Queen has one too if I just look hard enough, right?
;)
Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
24935

Craftsman Clear Router Base
Sears item #00925117000 Mfr. model #25117
Provides you with a clear view of the workpiece

begin 666 pixel.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``````````"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end
http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?pageR95

Xlat wrote:

Obvious, but since I just stopped by a Sears Hardware store to browse this afternoon, have you checked there? I saw a clear base for Craftsman routers hanging in plain view.
Thanks Doc, got it!! Appreciate the real help.
Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Google Pat Warner. Has the plate you need.

mlcs

I did Email Pat Warner, several days ago, but still no response (twice). Wondering if he is on vacation or something?
wrote:

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
did U check out the MLCS website? That's where I got mine.

Check this site out. http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/routacc1.html scroll down to the bottom of the page.