Cleaning my shop...

I finally took the plunge and after looking at the mess for the past 6 months, I'm finally cleaning it, restacking lumber, yada.
What does this have to do with you? I posted a couple of pictures of my unisaw and you replied how messy my shop was. I have been shamed.
I hate this newsgroup. <g> SH

That's OK mines probably worse. I haven't seen my saw in a couple of months. :)
I'll clean it next month, whether it needs it or not.

I'll do you one better. My wife complained the sawdust was driving her allergies crazy, so SWMB demanded I do something. When I told her a cyclone and large dust system was the best answer, she said, "Whatever it takes." I am now the proud owner of a Woodsucker and 6" metal ductwork.
Shame on you...................................and GREAT WORK!!!!

Nice drive-by there, Fella
It gets worse;
Daryl, tell them what you are doing on the 31st
;} Bernie