Circular wall mounted bookcase design

Hi all. I want to build a circular bookcase for my room. As I have imagined it so far,it wil comprise 3 or 4 homocentric circles of variable radius so as books of 2 or 3 different sizes will fit in.Inside the circles I will place the appropriate bookstands. Does anybody have a similar design to send me?Any suggestions for the construction?I have built one regular bookcase before,but have no experience whatsoever with what I want to build. (The wood for the bookcase will be supplied already bent so bending is not a problem..) Thanks for any help snipped-for-privacy@pathfinder.gr

Reply to
E.Starianopoulos