Chronicle of the Early American Industries Association

I have no further use for my copy of the 1976 reprint of Volumes 1 through

11 (1933-1958) of the Chronicle of the Early American Industries Association. It is case-bound (hard-cover) in blue cloth with red paneled and gilt titled spine. The text block has sagged a bit (it is a 9x 12x 2 3/4 inch book weighing about 8 pounds). There is slight rubbing of the board edges. The text is clean; there is not a mark in the book. If anyone has an interest in this they may contact me by email: LPreussatcomcastdotnet. Larry
Reply to
Larry Preuss