Chestnut on the way back??

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid 94&e=6&u=/ap/20040528/ap_on_sc/reviving_the_chestnut
"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid 94&e=6&u=/ap/20040528/ap_on_sc/reviving_the_chestnut
Thanks for the info/post.
I have two old 8' chestnut tubafours (actual dimension) in my wood stash, complete with wormholes ... been waiting for a project to use them on for the past couple of years.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04
Swingman wrote:

Swingman wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid 94&e=6&u=/ap/20040528/ap_on_sc/reviving_the_chestnut
Great news.
I'm cleaning the paint off of a lot of chestnut trim in my house, and it looks wonderful. But _damn_, it's brittle.