Cherry Bookcase Finished

Page 2 of 2
GarageWoodworks wrote:

I like it. Very well executed. Looks like a couple of those boards have some very nice figure

Rob Leatham
Super nice. Very well executed.
Is that final picture HDR photography?
Good that you finished in time to watch some of the Olympdicks. I hear they will actually be breaking away momentarily now and then from the endless gay figure skaters to show some snippets of the other actual sporting events.

SonomaProducts.com wrote:

Have they shown any biathlon events?

Rob Leatham
In

they've been showin' alot better stuff on USA network and CNBC & Msnbc Great hockey game tonight Canada vs Switzerland, Canada won in a shootout by Crosby The womens hockey has been really good ,too Use that remote

Thank you.

The last one (close-up) is not HDR. The second to last is.

I think they get extra points for that. I was forced to watch it last night by SWMBO (I'm sure I'm not alone).

On 02/19/2010 09:03 AM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

<raises hand>
On 2010-02-19 10:03:31 -0500, GarageWoodworks

She knows better. I can be such a pill when provoked...

Beautiful and nice finish. I was going to ask how you did the tapered flutes until I found you videos. Very informative stuff.
RonB