Chainsaws

Page 2 of 2
(Jack Hunt) says...

After the choke button breaks off, it's not so flimsy. It breaks off flush with the case, leaving a little stub. Mine is still going strong after 15 years. I just pry the choke out with a fingernail
--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.

My old 51 did the same. I'm so used to doing it, I don't even notice any more.
Harry K