Centech inspection camera

Page 3 of 3
On 3/8/2015 2:22 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

To be honest I don't do that much business at HF and my anecdotal experiences wouldn't be of much use in a "contest". I have purchased hydraulic jacks (which leaked after a few years use). jack stands (that still "stand") welding magnets, etc. IOW, nothing where precision counts. My purchases at HF are such that if the checker says "no" to a coupon it's not an arguable situation. My response is usually, "OK, charge it, bag it" (and let me out of here because I'm usually in a hurry) The only power tool I can remember buying is one of those Oscillating Multifunction Power Tools. I gave it to my neighbor, ordered one made by Bosch and never looked back. (I have numerous Bosch tools) We have two HF locations here, both run by the same guy. They do a thriving business with folks from Juarez. I might add that I get the e-mail notices about sales and the coupons.
We also have a Northern Tool store and the whole shopping experience is totally different; friendly folks, accommodating management, cleaner appearing store, etc. I recently bought a Milwaukee 4 1/2" disc grinder for $79. and am well pleased with it.

Just noticed on HF website they're having a "Parking Lot Sale" which is listed as an exclusion on the coupon.
On 3/7/15 12:01 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Doesn't matter where the sale is. Their 20% coupons state "cannot be used with any other discount..." I see the parking lot sale listed on the coupon, too. Strange that they would feel the need to list that, since any kind of discount would fall under the category of "any other discount" which is already on the coupon. :-)
Stupid lawyers.
--

-MIKE-

Lee Valley offers this $99 unit with adjustable LEDs, viewable with a downloadable app for your smarty phone: http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?pr613&cat=1,43456