Can you trust a DIY channel host who thinks a SCMS is a RAS??

Of course there's a big difference if it's something he did once or if he does it consistently.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Absolutely not a mistake calling the SCMS a RAS. He does it time and again, over and over. He is ignorant.
On 10/19/2005 5:50 PM Leon mumbled something about the following:

I've only seen him do it once, but then again, I've only seen 4 or 5 of his shows, since that's the only ones they keep repeating. I have my TiVo set to catch any that pop up, but can't seem to get any of them
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS ??? BS ???

I do not watch him often as I still think he is nothing more than an actor regardless of his "woodworking" credentials. With that said, I have never heard the words Compound Miter saw or Sliding Compound Miter Saw come from his mouth. LOL.

Snip
I would have to say that Bruce Johnson's books were probably written in a manner similar to how you supplied this information about him. Copy and Paste. I have seen him on a couple of different shows and his demonstrations and results tend to be quite basic.
What a dummy......everybody knows that is a jigsaw.......right?