Cabinet hinge source

I have a bath cabinet with a set of hinges that were broken.
I went to Home Depot and a local hardware store and they don't have a matching one, they look like hinges on this page:
http://www.ahturf.com/catalog/catalogue.phtml?f_action=search&f_categoryg7
but I don't know how I would get an exact replacement, is there any critical measurements on the hinge I need to measure off?
I tried to look for a model number on the broken hinge, I don't know if it's US or European...the only thing I see is a brand name "GELASI" and behind the plate it says "A-A" and somewhere else a marking "165A48" but I am not sure about the "165" part since it's so faint it could have been "16S" or "15S".
It seems unrealistic I will be able to find a match at a home center so I may have to do it online. Any idea how I would go about finding a matching one?
Thanks,
MC
Woodcraft or Rockler...google them, then call they are quite helpful and probably have what you need. OR go the the cabinet manufacturer and ask them..
--
Rich Harris

"MiamiCuse" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://wwhardware.com /
I have used them. Good prices. Large selection.
replying to MiamiCuse, Hingeless wrote:

I need these same hinges. Did you find them anywhere?

Since the original question was asked in 2007, a mere 8 years ago, I'm going to guess the original asker has long since gone away, whether they found them or not.
There are any number of hinge vendors on-line. Start searching thru them for one that looks like the hinge you need. Lee Valley is a good place to start...
John
replying to John McCoy , Hingeless wrote:

It was worth a shot since I have been searching endlessly with no success. I ended up ordering one from Rangaire (expensive) but it is not the right one. I have sent pictures to them and they are going to have their guys attempt to identify it. I will check out Lee Valley as well. Thanks for that suggestion.
On 11/19/2015 2:43 PM, John McCoy wrote: ...

On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:44:01 +0900 Tad wrote:

check ebay
you might have to watch for a while
you can setup automated searches too then ebay sends a message when there is a hit
replying to MiamiCuse, Tad wrote:

Did you ever find one?