Cabinet Crown Molding Miter

I searched for a posting that matched my situation, but could not find a good match. Sorry if I am repeating...

I am installing crown molding on my cabinets.

The molding already has a nailer strip attached.

No problem with the 90 degree corners, just set the nailer on my miter saw and cut it at a 45.

Two of the corner cabinets are angled like this: _ \

Reply to
Norman

JGS

Try this:

Go to Google Groups and type... cut crown molding ...as key words for your search. I got 1,980 returns.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers

OK If you want to do a lot if semi complicated stuff you should have a "table" so you can just look this stuff up.. here is a Spreadsheet that will give you more answers than you have questions ( very good stuff here). I all fairness it can be confusing to those who do not do this all the time.. IE inside corner 45 deg type molding Bevel angle = 30 Miter angle = 23.3 for right hand cut, cieling piece, on the left.. got it (grin)

Reply to
Gregory Jensen

I failed to mention that this spreadsheet has a LOT of Great information on HOW TO ="Golden Mean Rectangle, Elipse, Arcs, Cones," etc...

Reply to
Gregory Jensen

On 20 May 2004 19:18:57 -0700, nite snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Norman) brought forth from the murky depths:

Probably, but cut two pieces of scrap to that angle and hold them up to -each- corner. If they meet properly, you're all set.

If not, either be prepared to shim and cut, or sand the cuts to match the actual angle.

Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming ==========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to