Butcher Block Table pictures posted at a.b.p.w.

I posted 8 pictures of progress on a Butcher Block Table that I just completed for a customer. A heavy 200 lb. table.
got a link? I'd love to see the table dave

Sorry, no kink but you can view the pictures in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
I'd like to see your pictures too but the link doesn't work for me. Is it working for others?

It is not a link, it is another news group.
Leon,
The legs stained or paint? Any idea of the weight?
--
Rumpty

Both sorta. I used General Finishes Country Colors Black. It is a stain that can be left on and not wiped Off. I have used the stain as a stain so that the wood color shows through more but on this project I was shooting for a country look and painted a coat on, sanded off the rough spots, water based, and applied another coat. Followed up with 2 coats of Good Stuff Gel varnish. The legs, feet, and apron weigh about 50 lbs. The top is about 150 lbs.

No I can't, at least not easily. I have to make a special request to my ISP to get binary newsgroups, for obvious reasons.
- Owen -
Hi Owen, Go to this guys site. You may be able to access it soon. JG
http://www.delorie.com/wood /
Owen Lawrence wrote:

Owen if you have not seen them yet I can send you 50k ish picture files. .jpg, just let me know.

Leon, can't you just copy the url off the address bar and paste it into a message on this board? This is what a link is. Dave