Bridgewood BW-14WBS

For those that have been considering one of these 14" Bandsaws, I ordered one and it just arrived and is now sitting in the garage waiting to be assembled. I'll be posting a review of sorts once I get the thing up and running. I must say that it is quite a handsome piece of machinery (sitting in the box). I believe I got the last one of the current inventory. Wilke says that next shipment is due the end of June and that the prices will be going up.
Don wrote:>For those that have been considering one of these 14" Bandsaws, I

Gotcha with the old "price going up" pitch? Looking forward to the review. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
I just purchased a Bridgewood 17" Bandsaw, which arrived last week. I'll also post a full review in a week or so. I agree that the initial impression is that it's a very nice looking piece of machinery.
Jswee Curmudgeon in training

review. Tom

With the price of steel, I can't believe the prices haven't skyrocketed already.
Joe