I'll have one of those...

Been waiting for this item to resurface.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

In message , The3rd Earl Of Derby writes

But what are you going to do with the handtruck?

Reply to
Peter Twydell

Take the strain of me back. :-) I needed summat like that when I moved to this house I'm in now. Why pay a removal firm, when you can DIY.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The wheels fall off. Rather, the centres break out, even if you only carry a bag of sugar on it.

ZD

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar

You should see a Dr, if you're that weak.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I have a need for a very strong handtruck, or actually four of them. I'd like each one to be able to lift 300kg or more in very confined spaces where I can't get a forklift, e.g. boxes full of bolts, railway lines etc. I was thinking of putting a handtruck on each side of a box to be lifted and spread the tops apart with a bar. I'd use four handtrucks to lift a railway line.

I would make them with a piece of angle steel at the bottom with wheels that can be swivelled. I'd probably have steel wheels. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Nick

'I want a cup and kettle so I can enjoy my coffee again' its now

'I want a

I can enjoy my
'NT

Reply to