Braille furniture?

and add his scat to their offerings, then stealthily disappear.

-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hmmm...forgive me, LJ, if I have sinned. But I was told that last-given site was a hotbed for the fans of Ayn Rand's objectivism which you have positively mentioned. Yet, talking politics often has the appeal of passing cyanide appetizers at what might have otherwise been a charming social occasion. where relationships missed establishment on more fond or useful common interests like togas or wood.

But speaking of coprolites, here's fossil proof that trash for one fish may be treasure for another:

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

Oops, I had gone back to the original offering. This one mentions Ayn. I'll have to check it out more furtherer.

See above. Mea culpa. I thought it was the same URL as the fruity pastel cartoon haircuts. 'Course, I was in shock after a severely procrastinated IRS season. I plead insanity.

it out. Ptui! I wonder what prompted him to taste that, anyway...