Braille furniture?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:00:44 -0700, "Edward Hennessey"

In that case, someone would be likely to hide away until closing time and add his scat to their offerings, then stealthily disappear.
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
wrote in message

Hmmm...forgive me, LJ, if I have sinned. But I was told that last-given site was a hotbed for the fans of Ayn Rand's objectivism which you have positively mentioned. Yet, talking politics often has the appeal of passing cyanide appetizers at what might have otherwise been a charming social occasion. where relationships missed establishment on more fond or useful common interests like togas or wood.
But speaking of coprolites, here's fossil proof that trash for one fish may be treasure for another:
http://www.archaeologydaily.com/news/201010155321/Fossilized-Feces-Show-Shark-Bite-Marks.html
Regards,
Edward Hennessey
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:35:50 -0700, "Edward Hennessey"

Oops, I had gone back to the original offering. This one mentions Ayn. I'll have to check it out more furtherer.

See above. Mea culpa. I thought it was the same URL as the fruity pastel cartoon haircuts. 'Course, I was in shock after a severely procrastinated IRS season. I plead insanity.

Man, that shark was in trouble. He didn't have a tongue to help spit it out. Ptui! I wonder what prompted him to taste that, anyway...
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson