Bought my first drill - Question

Might want to try out a different newsgroup: alt.home.repair It might be closer to the topic you're looking for.

Reply to
Chris Merrill

???????????? Don't unnerstand. Ping????? ( boy this ought to get me laughed at)

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

It means make the subject read like this: "Pinging - Bay Area Dave".

then ask your question(s) in the body of the message. I'm on here several times most days.

dave

Jerry Gilreath wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave