Bottle opening conundrum?

Page 1 of 2
Hello everyone,
I just bought a bottle of LocTite and I cannot seem to get the top off.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
David.

Have you tried drilling a hole down thru the cap and pouring paint thinner in?
Jim wonders
"David F. Eisan" wrote in message

IIRC, Bob Villa is advertising a new laser guided wrench for that specific problem ... DAGS.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07
David F. Eisan wrote:

Works good don't it !!!!!
--

Dave Stehman

Suggestions? Isn't it working properly? ;~)
Take it to dinner and a movie?
Art

David F. Eisan wrote:

Lefty loosey...
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Oddly, hot and cold often work in opposite directions.
This was a standard off the shelf hose bib not a sink faucet. College Fluid Lab requirement for all engineering facets.
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:21:46 GMT, "Leon"

OOOOoohhhh

If you think that's funny, wait til you see an engineer try to use a pipe wrench in the wrong direction!

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf.lonestar.org
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:56:14 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (L) wrote:

Bwa ha ha ha, that's hysterical. not.
a mechanical engineer.

No suggestions... but at least you know it works. <g>
--
Regards,
David F. Eisan wrote:
| I just bought a bottle of LocTite and I cannot seem to get the top | off. | | Any suggestions?
Try unscrewing the /other/ end.
Wed, Jan 24, 2007, 8:16pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (MorrisDovey) doh suggest: Try unscrewing the /other/ end.
I was going to suggest he tturn the cap in the opposite direction. But upon careful consideraon of your suggeston, I believ your suggsestion is prorbably more useful then my own.
JOAT Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.

I'd have to go look at my bottle, but are you sure the top is supposed to come off? I have a small pipe wrench that will take about anything off.
On Jan 24, 9:12 pm, "David F. Eisan"

A couple of drops of UnTite should do.

Nope.
--