Beware of a nightmare cabinet company

All, beware of a cabinet company called Gourmet Kitchens Design based out of Sacramento, CA and has an office in Danville, ca. The owner Rick is a crook, who writes bad checks. He is untrustworthy and does not do anything he says he is contracted for. His customer service is the worst and when you confornt him he lies. His wife Cathy is suspect as well, only because she probably doesn't know what he does. This company shafted me on kitchen cabinets worth 100,000 just becuase of his design mistakes and his inability to fix them. almost two years later I now have to turn him into the DA's office for writing bad checks. Stay away

Seems to differ from http://www.sacramento.bbb.org/commonreport.html?compid7002548
Might want to check in with them if the above has been your experience...

This is the kind of post that makes people skeptical of the poster. At least have the stones to use your own full name. Otherwise it's just anonymous slander.

It also got posted in a newsgroup that is for the most part, local to a place that's 3500 miles away from the company in question.
efgh wrote:

It was also posted to several other groups.