Better Blade Guard / Splitter Recomendation

I have a LT Unisaw and I am quite dissatisfied with the factory Blade guard / splitter and wonder if anyone can recommend a good after-market one. I am not quite to the point of removing it but I am getting very close. I tend to err on the side of safety vs convienience so I would really like to keep some sort of guard and splitter on the saw.
Thanks in advance for your time . . .
Larry
Here is an excellent article on that subject:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/w00130.asp
I have the Biesemeyer guard and splitter... They are both excellent.
Larry Fox wrote:

And I have the $30-ish Delta removeable splitter, which I run without a blade guard (don't tell the safety police...) in a hobby studio/shop/garage. My neighbor has the Delta overarm guard, which is the style also installed at the adult education shop where I take classes. The guards are more of a pain that they are worth TO ME. You get to make your own choices.
But, unless there's a sled on my saw, the splitter is in place.
The OEM version is worse than worthless.
Patriarch
snipped-for-privacy@dca.net (Larry Fox) wrote in message

I have both the Uniquard and the Biesemeyer here at the school, and I would recomend both. If you have the Unifence on your saw go with the Uniquard, if you have the Biesemeyer fence, go with the Biesemeyer quard. Each have a removable splitter and easy to use.
Good Luck, Mike from American Sycamore