Biesemeyer blade guard with splitter $200

This afternoon I received a scratch and dent Biesemeyer 30" overarm blade guard with removable splitter from Redmond Machinery. $200 + $14 shipping. I just installed the splitter and will install the guard tomorrow. I can't figure out what is scratched and what is dented. I looked carefully. Everything looks brand new!

If you're in the market for an overarm blade guard, this price can't be beaten.

'm not affiliated with Redmond or Biesemeyer in any way.

Reply to
AL

Speaking of Redmond Machinery, I just bought a "factory reconditioned" Unisaw from them at a savings of about $250 over the best price I could find for a new one (Woodworker's Supply). I can't find anything about the saw that indicates it was ever unpacked from the original crate. The small parts are still sealed in the plastic bags etc. The Beisemier fence is brand new, still in the original box. I don't work for Redmond either, but I sure enjoyed doing business with them.

DonkeyHody

Reply to
DonkeyHody