Bessey Sale - here we go again!?

Page 3 of 3

Hi Bill,
Welcome to the "club" ...it will go on and on...it's an obsession.
The Bessey's will change your concept of what a good clamp should be. Using them is like handling a fine piece of machinery - plus they actually help to do a better glue-up.
You poor bastard!
Happy clamping.
Lou
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:52:50 -0400, Bill Davis Jr wrote:

My LV order should arrive tomorrow, one long set.
We're all tripping over our crowbars to get a piece of the action. Would Bessey be smart to change their price point?
Well I got my set of 12/24s and 24/50s from LV today. No catalog though, this makes me sad. How much bend is ok in the 50s? nice arc along the length from shipping. I hate fedex ground. They have managed to mangle two shipments this week. (the 50s and a Delta outfeed table from Amazon) Yeah the SWMBO is kind enough to let me get this stuff, but I suffer the consequences when it shows up broken.

"NOTME" <zeddrei AT hotmail DOT com> wrote in message

<snip>
Hi -
It makes me sad that you're sad...
Send me your address, and we can both be glad....
Cheers -
Rob