Bessey Clamps and Published Sale Dates

Well, it was a close thing. If my Sister-in-law had been late getting back from delivering her youngest to soccer practice (is that a city stereotype or not?), I would not be the owner, though not yet possessor of two more 24" clamps.

The Woodcraft store claimed to have sold 300 clamps THE DAY BEFORE THE SALE STARTED, and I was lucky they had the sizes I wanted left. Wonder why they bother to publish a date?

Reply to
George