Bench Grinder Tool Rest

Hi all, I'm looking into getting a tool rest for use with my bench grinder. Has anyone used or heard about the following tool rest?
http://www.hartvilletool.com/product/10920 Versa-Rest Grinder Tool Rest
Right now, they are offering the tool rest with the grinding jig free - all for $37. I've looked at the Veritas tool rest and jig, which looks very similar to the Hartville Tool model. The Veritas model is around $60.
Any thoughts on either of these or a different brand would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
Well I bought the hartville coz I liked the base design better- seems more stable- 2nd base slide is only $4- and the price is much better. IMHO no other differences. I've been in need of one so thanks for the heads-up.

Here's a review of the Veritas Grinder Tool Rest: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/veritasbasicgrindingset.htm
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski