Scheppach Tool Grinder

Hi, I purchased a Scheppach tool grinder from Amazon awhile back an

ordered the optional Scheppach grading stone. Well it seems like the are having a problem getting it from their supplier. The wait i another 4 months and that is not definite! Does anyone know if I ca use the Tormek grading stone instead? Visually they look alike and ar available at many places. Thank

-- silver_18038

Reply to
silver_18038