Beefy Cafe Hinges for outside application

I'm putting some saloon type doors on an entrace to a deck. I want the doors to be self closing like saloon doors. I have searched the web quite a bit and only found wimpy cafe hinges that do not seem suitable for outdoor use or for the weight of the door.
Any suggestions on where I can find a more robust set of hinges would be appreciated.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageE043&category=3,41241,41259

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageE043&category=3,41241,41259
They are expensive. And more than I want to pay. They don't look like they swing both ways like I want them to. The ones below will swing both ways and are in my price range. I wonder if they self-close. It would appear that they will.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?pageF438&category=3,41241&ccurrency=1&SID
Here is an alternative, not sure how much they would hold up, but they are considerably cheaper
http://www.thehardwarehut.com/catalog-product.php?p_ref "56
http://www.thehardwarehut.com/door_spring_hinges.php
Good Luck
Clif

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageE043&category=3,41241,41259
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?pageF438&category=3,41241&ccurrency=1&SID
Wyatt Wright wrote:

The thing you're looking for is a "double acting spring hinge"
You might want to take a look at <http://www.mckinneyhinge.com/subcatalog.cfm?cat_id 5>. They have them for doors weighing up to 325 pounds. Apparently you have to order them through Yale or Essex locksmiths.
Also <http://www.locksearch.com/S_PARKER/Hinges.htm that has a different brand and appears to accept online orders.
--
--John
I assume these are the wimpy ones: http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm?GroupID binet%20Hinges&CatID=Special ty%20Hinges&SubCatIDfe%20Door