Bay Area Dave unmasked

Reading through some posts trying to find something of benefit and I came across this gem:

The annoying demeanour, the prejudices, the stupid statements, the emotional immaturity, the inability to accept responsibility, working in a nuclear plant - it all becomes clear now - Bay Area Dave is really HOMER SIMPSON!

doh!!!! lmao. this looks like it may turn into an interesting threan. watch and see folks. yeeeehaaaaaaaa. skeez
of course there's NOTHING annoying about Greg, is there? Some day he'll finish 10th grade and maybe learn to spell...
dave
snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

Spell? Do tell Davey boy, which word in that post? Not that it really matters, because this is usenet and the normal stringent requirements are usually relaxed somewhat.
Oh, you mean "demeanour" don't you! Look it up Davey, there are two ways to spell it. As per usual, you haven't bothered to take the time to investigate the facts before you open your big yap, and you've publicly embarrassed yourself again. Still, I have to give you credit for consistency.
BTW, perhaps I spelt it that way to troll you into making a fool of yourself *again*, would that thought bother you?
yours in sympathy,
Greg
Greg, would that be enough "credit" to order all my Christmas wish list stuff from LV?
I'm not hanging my head just yet...
You aren't pushing my buttons very hard, Greg; are you losing your touch? C'mon big guy, give it your best shot!
dave
Groggy wrote:

A bit wasteful to swat a gnat with the biggest hammer at hand, don't you think? That's rhetorical Davey boy, since you obviously can't think for yourself.