Bay Area Dave revealed?

Sounds more like you're the troll.

info, useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite a controversial character.

Reply to
CW

Dave, you just got hooked by a troll.

info, useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite a controversial character.

Reply to
CW

Perhaps Robin's instincts are more finely tuned than yours?

dave

Sw> Worse I ever got bit was when I was trying to remove an underdog from harm's

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

:) I know! I was just having a little fun with the low life!

dave

CW wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

All you did was prove once again that an asshole is incapable of understanding when he's an asshole. You wear the title well ... don't bother threatening, just go ahead and plonk away.

Reply to
Swingman

What is THAT all about?? You've misunderstood my post, my friend! Your coming out of left field with your namecalling. I'm flabbergasted!!

dave

Sw> All you did was prove once again that an asshole is incapable of

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Will somebody explain to me what the heck Swingman is carrying on about?? Apparently he's taken leave of his senses, so I doubt he will be able to explain. :) did I miss a post?

dave

Sw> All you did was prove once again that an asshole is incapable of

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Back in the days when I was a finishing supplier, I occasionally received orders from, let's say, some of the more *colorful* personalities on rec.norm. It was then I discovered the true art of diplomacy. I was also amazed at how tolerant I became of someone when they were sending me their hard-earned money for my stuff. It was humbling, to say the least.

I have never believed Dave to be a troll. I have my own opinions of his rec.norm behavior, which I seem to type-out in excess, but likely as not, he's probably nothing like the "personality" (tmSC) we encounter here on the newsgroup.

I mean, he can't be, can he?

O'Deen

OBWW - it would be difficult to f> >

Reply to
Patrick Olguin

Thanks for the kind words - and for the many years of enjoyable, literate, humorous, and educational writing...

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

I was going to try to respond along the same line, and then read your post.

I'll just say "ditto"

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone