Bathroom Vanity - Done!

Its finally complete. My Bathroom Vanity with Granite top and Copper Sink. In ABPW
Construction Details and pictures http://www.teamcasa.org/workshop/bathvanitydetail.htm
Dave

Excellent work!

Thank you. Dave
"Teamcasa" wrote...

Nice work! The fluted and turned legs, cockbeading, and sheraton pulls are really sweet details.
-- Timothy Juvenal www.rude-tone.com/work.htm

Thank you, it was fun! Dave
Teamcasa wrote:

Excelante... I really like those mexican sinks. Nice touch.
er
--
email not valid

Me too! Gracias! Dave
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:48:35 -0700, Teamcasa wrote:

Wow! Gorgeous. Congratulations!
--
Art

Thanks Art - It was fun! Dave