Bandsaw dust collection followup

I've had some pretty good bandsaw use the last couple of days, and the vacuum port on the bottom of the door is working great. There's no dust collecting inside the case and the tire doesn't have much dust on it.
Some dust escapes out the side, but I'm sure I could easily get that if I had the plumbing to hook both the top port and bottom port at the same time.
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.