B.S. by Famiy Handyman magazine.

Page 3 of 3
Steve wrote:

Yeah, almost makes me feel bad about the folks that have to work "customer care". THEY may end up with the loudest voices of all.

One WILL do the job. Problem being it might be more expensive than five.
Lobby Dosser wrote:

If it was a good solution, it seems like the Indy-500 racers would have went with it, because it sounds faster!

Yeah, but the cost of those wire wheels will more than eat an extra 20 nuts and bolts ....