Awaiting!

MNF has just started - so - I am sittin' here waiting for the Melee!
Philski
philski wrote:

As a Redskins fan I'm watching yet another starting q'back piling up good #'s who wasn't good enough for Washington... <sign>
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

Philski
philski wrote:

So far the results haven't met hopes & expectations.
I can't figure out how to work ww into this thread. I'm not even watching in the shop. Better abandon it before the police jump on it... ;-)
-- Mark
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 02:28:07 GMT, "Mark Jerde"

What happened to Washington, Miami, and San Francisco this year? Crikey, when I used to watch football they were all mega -winners-. Now they're 1 and 8?!? WTFO?
-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --
calmly ranted:

Fans of the series "Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe" will recall the rock star, who was spending a year dead for tax purposes....