Auction in NH

Saw this on Craigslist...
SUNDAY AUGUST 29TH, 2010 11:00 AM
From Interstate 93, Take US-302 , EXIT 40, toward BETHLEHEM. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-302, Main Street in Bethlehem. Continue to follow US-302 and look for Auction signs. Auction is app. 3.8 miles off the exit.
We will be offering at Public Auction some items from an estate located in Bethlehem NH; including the contents of a woodworking shop, antiques, furniture, and assorted smalls. This will be a true, old fashioned country auction with NO BUYERS PREMIUM. Bring a chair and come prepared for a fast paced sale with lots of variety. All items are in very good condition and very clean, all tools are in good working condition. The following list was made from a quick walk through and is by no means complete.
IN THE BARN: Delta 10” Tilt Arbor Saw, Craftsman Jointer/Planer, 10” Miter Saw, Stationary Wood Shaper, Router Guides, Wood Clamps, Wet/Dry Grinder, Delta 12” Lathe, Wood Turning Chisels, Delta Shop Dust Collector, Floor Model Drill Press, Butcher Block Top Woodworking Table, Assorted Hand Planes, Draw Plane, 12” Delta Thickness Planer, Bandsaw w/Extension Block, Craftsman 10” Radial Saw, large Assortment of Plumbing, Electrical, and other Hardware, Lots of Hand Tools, Many Accessories to go with the Tools in the Shop, 2 Rotary Golf Course Mowers (Locke, 1 is a 2 Gang), Whole House Humidifier, Asst. Pipes, Lumber, Hardware, Craftsman 3HP Air Compressor w/Hose, Air Chisels, Air Ratchets, Air Nibbler, Air Sprayer/Brushes, Blower, Stand Up Tool Chest, and more Tools than we can list.
IN THE HOUSE: Assorted Hitchcock Chairs, Door Stop, Morison Spinning Wheel in Original Yellow, Exceptionally Clean Upholstered Love Seat (Blue), old Bottles, Asst. Tables and Stands, Wicker Set (Chairs, Couch, Tables, Lamp), Brass Lamps, Assorted Smalls, the list goes on . .
Steve Bissonnette, Auctioneer NH Lic 2819
I have no personal interest in this auction, just thought I would share it.
-Jim
Add pictures here
✖

You post this two days after the auction...?
✖
"RicodJour" wrote

Ahh, this is for the folks who time travel...
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 31, 11:44 am, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

OMG, OK, brand me a moron. I didn't even look at the date. I will quietly walk out of the room now...
Add pictures here
✖
"jtpr" wrote in

That's OK. We all make mistakes. Some of them are quite humorous. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Usenet is the place to show that you are not infallible.
Add pictures here
✖
On Aug 31, 1:26 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Tee hee.....
Add pictures here
✖
Lee Michaels <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

The _official_ 'definition' of what usenet is:
'Open mouth, insert foot, echo internationally.'
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:06:58 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

It's OK. I went today, got some great deals, and paid in 1985 dollars. You've just got to be flexible, temporaly.
-Zz
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:06:58 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

Yeah, a Crapsman auction on the other side of the known world, too.
-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson
Add pictures here
✖