Attaching muntins

i am making kitchen cabinet doors in a shaker style--flat panel, square edges and on the rails and styles. the last set I need to make are four doors with three glass panes each...so I need two muntins in each door (i hope I'm being clear: each door has three glass panes, one on top of the other, running the full width of the door)...my question is how would you attach the muntins to the door frame?
thanks in advance,
Eric
I would asume they would be a cope and stick just like the rails and stiles.

Can't be cope and stick because there's no coped edge--the edge profiles are all square...
Ahh, my mistake now that I think about it.
So, if you will really use 3 pieces of glass instead of one with faux dividers, then the muntin would have a lap joint that sits in the rabbit that is only maybe one third as wide as the width of the muntin to accomodate the rabbit for the glass on it's back side also.
Using a faux scenario is actually harder. If you wanted to look, you could do a lapped dovetail (something like this
http://www.customcabinetmakers.com/pictures/join/lapped.jpg ) at each end of the muntin. Might be an interesting looking element but probably takes away from the intentional demure look of a shaker square edge panel build.
On May 18, 11:38am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Do the lapped dovetail on the back of the door.

Brilliant!

I don't like to show off. ;)