attach TV to lazy susan

I want to build a dress and mount the TV on top using lazy susan hardware. I'm not sure how best to attach the TV though. It's a normal 20" CRT TV that is about 24" deep. I figure that the top will be around 32" X 24".
Thanks
I think you are looking for "rec.dressmaking.com". Sorry, couldn't pass that up.

Why attach the TV?
I'd probably look at using something like:
<http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pI224&cat=1,110,43466>
depending on what the bottom of the TV allows.
djb
--
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
- Mark Twain.

I have my 27" on a pull out, lazy susan in an entertainment center (so you can see it from the side). All I needed was some small " cleats strategically placed around the base to keep it from sliding off. Four did it for me but the shape of the base will determine what you need.
My TV sits on a board to which the lazy suzan is mounted on the underside, which in turn sits atop a small cabinet. Seems about the same dimensions as you've given.
J.
BB wrote:

Attach a heavy duty particle-board square/rectangle, and jsut sti the TV on top of that. The weight will hold it.