Are there any tools to help cope crown molding?

Page 2 of 2

My understanding is that a PLINTH block is used at the base (floor) for base molding and the bottom of door casing. A PINCH block is used for the crown (ceiling). I thought I was wrong, once, but it turns out I was mistaken. ;-)
Actually, "googling" on "pinch block" shows examples of use at the ceiling, and on "plinth block" you see examples of use at the floor.
Jim Stuyck
Jim Stuyck wrote:

Ahh. Thanks for the clarification. Learn something new every day.
Thanks Jim!