Anyone here use "AIRMATE" ?? ?? ??

If anyone here uses the Airmate air filtration system that consists of a yellow hard hat with a full face shield and a belt mounted blower assembly that filtered and blew clean air up through a hose .. .. I have a deal for you. I have four of the hard hat units that are like new that I will sell for ANY offer plus the actual shipping. Note: I DID NOT say "any reasonable offer" .. .. just make me an offer for one, two, three, or all four and I'll get them out to you in a couple of days. If you're in the Chattanooga area, I'll bring them to you or you can come & pick them up !! !! !! These are like new, only used a few times and they didn't meet the anticipated need .. .. I got them for next to nothing and they are just sitting here in a box. Came across them while cleaning out the basement and figured someone here might have use for them. Let me know .. .. first come - first served.
-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!
hey guys .. .. just in case any of you read something into this that wasn't intended .. .. .. these are the hard hat/manifold portion ONLY .. .. .. these DO NOT include the battery pack/blower assembly. I got a response where the guy wanted to know if the batteries would hold a charge .. .. THERE ARE NO BATTERIES !! !! !! Again, these are the hard hat units ONLY !! !! !! Sorry if you felt mislead .. .. .. it was not my intent.