Does Anyone Here Use The GRR-Ripper?

Just curious...

I love mine. I use it mostly for short boards. I've also cut some pretty thin (1/8") strips with it.

I got the Advanced version and a bunch of accessories as a gift. Some accessories are still untouched, but the main unit has seen a lot of work.

DerbyDad03

I have had a pair for since March 2007.

I bought the whole 9 yards at a WW show and use them al the time, well almost all the time. I think they call it the 2- Pack system. Paid $199.00. I will confess, I have not used the whole set up ever, most always with the "L" side bracket on narrow stock.

Reply to
Leon

I've had two sets (not complete, I guess) for some time but haven't used them at all.

Reply to
krw