Anybody have experience with one of these?

<http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0458>

No but I just read this review today http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number "51643&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o This, according to a reply to the above post, is probably made with the same tooling as the 15" one here http://www.wilkemachinery.com/Yorkcraft.tpl
I did see the yorkcraft in person at Wilke. It looked nice. I almost bought one but they were out of stock (Plus I didn't have too much room in my truck after picking up their 8" longbed jointer). I ended up getting a Delta 13" instead. I wish I had bit the bullet and gotten the real planer.
No wrote:

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number "51643&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=
That's a planer, the machine I was asking about is a sander.
I appreciate the effort anyway!
Thanks, Barry