Anybody have a Chopmaster warp?

I have a brand new Forrest Chopmaster, with maybe 25 cuts on it.

The blade has warped, maybe 3/32 to 1/8" from true. I've got it all packaged up to send back to Forrest.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I have a few Chopmasters and never had a problem. I am sure that Forrest will make good but it still stinks to purchase a high quality product and have a defect.

Reply to
Frank Drackman