Another little gloat

A few weeks ago I posted about a friend getting a grea big bench grinder and giving me his old 5" model. Well, he decides the big one's just too big for him, so we swapped. I ended up with a nice big B&D Industrial 8" grinder from 1993. It's Taiwanese, but the quality control is good and it has cast iron rests. Came with three nearly-new wheels, too.
GTO(John)
What a deal!