A little gloat

I finally found my local Rockler store today, stopped by to browse and found a local in store special (I was looking for the close out deal on the Triton). It was the Rockler Combo Dovetail Jig, $159.99 (normal price I believe) but, they were including the Porter Cable Model 690LR fixed base router for $40.00 even. Amazon sells it for $149.99 by it self. The jig seems pertty well made though, not as good as the WoodCraft or the PC, but, for me, it is a step up.

Anybody in the Chicago area, I think they are running the sale thru Saturday morning before their Dovetail Jig demo. This is in the Schaumburg store.

Enjoy.

Nitromaster

Reply to
Neil Larson