Delta AP400 Dust Collector at a great price.

Before you start, I know this is only a 1 HP collector, but in my shop it is great.

Now for the purpose of the post:

If you are looking for a nice but small dust collector, Farm and Fleet is selling the Delta AP400 for $139.99. I picked mine up on Friday and it works great. The best price I could find before this was Woodcraft at 149.99 but none of the stores or the catalog center have any. Same as the Tool Crib on Amazon.

But, If you do not have much experience in dust collectors, the $139.99 is JUST the beginning, I have already put $100.00 into fitings and have at least the same left to go.

Nitromaster

Reply to
Neil Larson