And a Griz TS FS, too

http://www.craigslist.com/pen/tls/81249479.html

A rusty, 20 yr old Griz saw, in unknown condition, for $675 cash, no warranty?
I wasn't aware that the reality distortion field extended that far south.
Patriarch

I would think so since you can buy a new 1023S for a couple of hundred more.
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:49:26 -0500, the opaque Patriarch

Wow, since they're $875 new, he's figuring a whopping $100 per -decade- depreciation. Nice if you can get it!
- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals - -------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Web App & Database Programming
    Greetings and Salutations...
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:02:48 GMT, "John Moorhead"

    Well, it DOES say "offer"...so I would say that emailing him an offer of $250 would not be out of line (assuming you WANTED a "project" and were close enough to keep shipping down to a minimum).     I suppose I would start at $200 myself, though, were I really interested...but then I am a cheap bastard (*smile*)     Regards     Dave Mundt
on 6/29/2005 2:32 PM Dave Mundt said the following:

What the hell, even a cheap bastard need toys, er, tools, and it's a helluva lot easier to raise the bid than to lower it.
I should know! <grin>