an absolute model of customer service - Lee Valley

Page 2 of 2
Robatoy wrote:

That's what my wife says too.
Tanus

Lee Valley are awesome. My wife finally listened and went through my wish list I put on the LV web site for my Christmas shopping list and bought most of it - just mostly small stuff. A very Merry Christmas.

Oh, yeah.
I emailed recently asking if a part to a $20 item was available for purchase, as the plastic clips had broken. The sent the part to me at no charge.
And that ain't the first time.
Their customer service is second to none, which is part of why their customer satisfaction is second to none.

I mentioned this to my wife just now, and she hates mail order, but hates crowded stores more. She just said "When Christmas time comes, I look forward to talking to them."
I just bought a converter box and called support services, and guy spoke such bad broken English. I wonder how he got that job? Curt
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Curtis Martin) wrote in

He had a body temperature of 98.6F.
Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.
Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

We used to call it the "fog a mirror test"

Curtis Martin wrote:

He went to the Mumbai employment office and filled out an application.
--

-MIKE-

The movie "Slumdog Millionaire" has an interesting take on the Mumbai call center culture . . .
Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.
snipped-for-privacy@vt.edu wrote:

Funny, I just threw that city out there. Looking forward to the movie... on dvd.
--

-MIKE-