Americans should buy Lee Valley tools and sell back to Canadians on Ebay.

Page 9 of 9
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:24:04 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

You are a village idiot in a group full of village idiots.
Veritas® #6 Fore Plane Show me just ONE day in the past two years where Americans did not pay less for this plane than Canadians.
Add pictures here
✖
On 13-Nov-2004, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Then compare both to the Euro and you'll see that his argument is essentially correct. It isn't that Canadians are getting screwed - it's that the Yanks are getting a lucky break. In other areas, of course, the falling US dollar will hurt the US. Don't expect VI Robert to understand anything like that.
Mike
Add pictures here
✖
Except in exports.
I know you understand that, you must have forgotten.
In other areas, of course, the falling US dollar

that.
Add pictures here
✖
Isn't it the US dollar that is losing value not the CDN dollar rising?

Maybe I should drink less beer. I have no idea what you're saying and all the equals signs and dashes are really confusing me. I'm out of my league here. I don't know what I was thinking getting involved in this thread with all these currency issues and world markets, blah, blah, blah. I was just excited that Canada was involved. I'm not giving up though. When I see the Prime Minister at Tim Horton's tomorrow, I'm gonna tell him to check this newsgroup out and figure out this scam Lee Valley is running. Maybe he can get CSI:Canada to put Robin Lee away for good. OK, I'm done. This has me all fired up. I think I'll go and read one of Tom Watson's stories now. Maybe the bedtime classic "El Guano". Maybe I should drink more beer ... yeah that's it!
Add pictures here
✖